That Pokemon Card Game Manga

Did you know that there are other Pokémon manga series than Pokémon Special?
MeltingPenguins

That Pokemon Card Game Manga

Postby MeltingPenguins » October 24th, 2015, 4:19 pm

I know this should actually go in the other forum, but so far I can't make posts there. so:
In case you haven't seen it yet:
Let's play the Pokemon Card game

It's hilarious, official and in dire neat of a translation.
If it’s meant to be, the beard will rise again.

Aeeemseven

Re: That Pokemon Card Game Manga

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:23 pm

MeltingPenguins wrote:I know this should actually go in the other forum, but so far I can't make posts there. so:

JB can move things there, it's the only reason there are any posts in it...

God, it is annoying that we can't post there...
I caught up on the entire RWBY in two days

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:25 pm

MeltingPenguins wrote:I know this should actually go in the other forum, but so far I can't make posts there. so:

Just read a bit, and it looks really good... Maybe Falneou17 could translate it once he finishes ThunderYellow or something? Maybe not...

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 4:26 pm

To answer your question of "have you seen it?", the answer would be yes. The thing is that I've gotten out of the TCG world rather early because of lack of access to the cards where I grew up… I've re-read the preview and I admit it's everything you say it is! Unfortunately, I can't really get myself to read the rest of it because I'm just not that much into the TCG…

And yes, it's annoying we can't post in the off-topic section yet… reminds me of the time back when I couldn't post the How Far Are You translations…
“I lived to find my own battle and to attain my own goals… I was ready to do anything. But that battle has ended today. I will not regret my actions, no matter what punishment is meted out to me.” Silver (Pokémon Special Chapter 180)

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:

Just read a bit, and it looks really good... Maybe Falneou17 could translate it once he finishes ThunderYellow or something? Maybe not...

Hahahaha, no way :lol: as I said, I'm not that much into the TCG I'm afraid, so I wouldn't be able to keep focus on the work… not to mention real life… I still have to finish the first part of ThunderYellow after all
“I lived to find my own battle and to attain my own goals… I was ready to do anything. But that battle has ended today. I will not regret my actions, no matter what punishment is meted out to me.” Silver (Pokémon Special Chapter 180)

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Falneou17 wrote:To answer your question of "have you seen it?", the answer would be yes. The thing is that I've gotten out of the TCG world rather early because of lack of access to the cards where I grew up… I've re-read the preview and I admit it's everything you say it is! Unfortunately, I can't really get myself to read the rest of it because I'm just not that much into the TCG…

And yes, it's annoying we can't post in the off-topic section yet… reminds me of the time back when I couldn't post the How Far Are You translations…

Wait, was there something on the site stopping you? Or are you just referring to the constant deletion of comments? Either way... yeah :roll:

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

Hahahaha, no way :lol: as I said, I'm not that much into the TCG I'm afraid, so I wouldn't be able to keep focus on the work… not to mention real life… I still have to finish the first part of ThunderYellow after all

Kinda what I thought... Also, there are other doujinshi on the site to translate...

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Wait, was there something on the site stopping you? Or are you just referring to the constant deletion of comments? Either way... yeah :roll:

Both (actually at time of writing my post I was only referring to the former, but both affected my postings…)

Aeeemseven wrote:
Kinda what I thought... Also, there are other doujinshi on the site to translate...

I'm afraid ThunderYellow will likely be the last, unless somebody gives me a really good reason to translate another doujinshi… I mean, I already got How Far Are You, Liar, Emerald's Birthday and Specialshipping on my name… I honestly think that's enough…

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

Both (actually at time of writing my post I was only referring to the former, but both affected my postings…)

Aeeemseven wrote:

I'm afraid ThunderYellow will likely be the last, unless somebody gives me a really good reason to translate another doujinshi… I mean, I already got How Far Are You, Liar, Emerald's Birthday and Specialshipping on my name… I honestly think that's enough…

Ah... Maybe i'll take some time to post some translations other people did in the old comments on this site... But I might not get the time :(

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

Aeeemseven wrote:

Ah... Maybe i'll take some time to post some translations other people did in the old comments on this site... But I might not get the time :(

Also, there are still some old ones you did that aren't here yet...

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

I don't feel like posting translations if they're already posted on the site… I might get to that in the future but not now. And it's only the translation of Specialshipping that I haven't converted over to the forum yet…

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

I don't feel like posting translations if they're already posted on the site… I might get to that in the future but not now. And it's only the translation of Specialshipping that I haven't converted over to the forum yet…

I don't think you did Liar either...

If I remember correctly, you decided to move Rald's Birthday over here due to the risk of future comment deletion on the old site, so...

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 5:04 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

If I remember correctly, you decided to move Rald's Birthday over here due to the risk of future comment deletion on the old site, so...

Really? Might want to check again then

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 5:07 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

You just put that up...

But yeah, now SpecialShipping is the only one left :D

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 5:08 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

You just put that up...

Doesn't mean I didn't do it ;) I'll do Specialshipping some time in the future I guess…

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

You just put that up...

Doesn't mean I didn't do it ;) I'll do Specialshipping some time in the future I guess…

Cool! I guess I might do some translations others did like the R/S birthdays... (I can't translate myself, but we might as well have those if they get deleted)

Oh, and you hadn't done it when I posted that :lol:

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
You just put that up...

Cool! I guess I might do some translations others did like the R/S birthdays... (I can't translate myself, but we might as well have those if they get deleted)

I might take over You Are A Laugh from DaPokemonMadster if she doesn't continue it… and if I feel like doing it myself…

Yeah yeah sure… The point is that they're up right?

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

I might take over You Are A Laugh from DaPokemonMadster if she doesn't continue it… and if I feel like doing it myself…

Yeah, I guess so...

Yeah, that one was really funny but she only did like half of it... so that would be cool! :D

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:

Yeah, I guess so...

Yeah, that one was really funny but she only did like half of it... so that would be cool! :D

Though even if I do it, it won't be for another two months…

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

Yeah, I guess so...

Because of ThunderYellow?

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » October 24th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Yeah, I guess so...

Partly, but also because of real life… and I have other projects I'm working on…

Aeeemseven

Postby Aeeemseven » October 24th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

Partly, but also because of real life… and I have other projects I'm working on…

Sounds right... XD

MeltingPenguins

Postby MeltingPenguins » June 24th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Pushing this up as today chapter 30 has been uploaded.
If it’s meant to be, the beard will rise again.

EeveeChu

Postby EeveeChu » July 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm

Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

Sounds right... XD

When the translations are done, do you want me to edit them into the doujinshi and post it on my blog/doujinshi gallery that I need to add to?
The one true rival of your life.
Icon by pokeeeeeeee

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » July 1st, 2016, 5:55 pm

EeveeChu wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Aeeemseven wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:

Sounds right... XD

When the translations are done, do you want me to edit them into the doujinshi and post it on my blog/doujinshi gallery that I need to add to?

I don't think that the proper question is "when" anymore. The proper question is "if".
If you're talking about ThunderYellow - the translations are already up on the forums.
If you're talking about any other yet to be translated doujinshi/manga - I'm not getting involved in any of it.

Return to “Other Pokémon Manga Discussion”