Apparently Red from Sun and Moon is "fine".

For discussion of the Pokémon game franchise.
TomJC

Apparently Red from Sun and Moon is "fine".

Postby TomJC » January 1st, 2017, 4:21 pm

I was watching the Sun and Moon trailer with my female friend and when Red showed up she said "Red is f-in fiiiiine." So apparently Red is hot. And a pokemon master. No homo.

TomJC

Re: Apparently Red from Sun and Moon is "fine".

Postby TomJC » January 1st, 2017, 4:23 pm

Lets analyse why he is attractive. Let see, he wears nice clothes, he's decent looking, tall, has long legs, lean and fit, and poses cool. In real life, if I compare him to other dudes on dating websites Red would probably be a 9/10 or 10/10 on the looks scale if he was a real person.

i am serperior

Postby i am serperior » January 1st, 2017, 4:33 pm

Don't this belongs in the Pokemon video game section and I don't find gamered that attractive but his Pokemon Adventures red is kinda cute and I can't wait to see red and green in Pokespe with the sun and Moon design
Frieza: would be most salubrious. sorbet: I'm not sure I know that word sir. frieza: it's mean "beneficial to a person health and well being".

TomJC

Postby TomJC » January 1st, 2017, 4:42 pm

Oh crap, yeah move this thread to the appropriate section. Sorry.

i am serperior

Postby i am serperior » January 1st, 2017, 4:49 pm

Don't worry is just a beginner's mistake I'm pretty sure you won't commit this accident again
Frieza: would be most salubrious. sorbet: I'm not sure I know that word sir. frieza: it's mean "beneficial to a person health and well being".

Glaceon Mage

Postby Glaceon Mage » January 2nd, 2017, 7:59 am

Green's prettier tbh

Of course

The real winner in the redesign department is... (spoilers on characters returning)

Colress!

He just has this ridiculously heavy trench coat, it's like he was planning a trip to Sinnoh and got on the wrong plane. And he gets wrist keypads that, while I don't know what they do, look cool!

And for the girls... Anabel vs Burnet... Gotta say I prefer Anabel's redesign. Burnet's newly acquired tan kinda clashes with her hair.
Anabel has this really classy suit and the longer hair looks quite nice on her.
Last edited by Glaceon Mage on January 2nd, 2017, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
"Courage is not being fearless. It is the ability to keep going in spite of your fear."

Adex

Postby Adex » January 2nd, 2017, 2:36 pm

Cynthia still has her winter coat like she doesn't care at all. Guess style knows no weather. :lol:
not as active since I'm on the Discord and writing, but I'm sill bored of boredom halp

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 2nd, 2017, 3:15 pm

There you go :)
“I lived to find my own battle and to attain my own goals… I was ready to do anything. But that battle has ended today. I will not regret my actions, no matter what punishment is meted out to me.” Silver (Pokémon Special Chapter 180)

i am serperior

Postby i am serperior » January 2nd, 2017, 4:47 pm

Thanks falneou17 for being a good moderator and I'm mixed with red design In sun and Moon but I really like green oak design through

TomJC

Postby TomJC » January 3rd, 2017, 12:09 pm

Thanks falnou :)

Also I never imagined Red being taller than Blue.

Return to “Pokémon Games”