So what's up?

For discussion of everything else.
Rider

Re: So what's up?

Postby Rider » January 1st, 2017, 7:23 am

I'm about 6 hours late given the time it is where I am, but still: Happy New Year, y'all!
“I used it only because I trusted my Pokémon!! Because I know Cacturne, MY Cacturne would not hit the Pokéball… I may be weak, but I trust my Pokémon to be strong!!” Wally

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 2nd, 2017, 3:17 pm

Not even forty-eight hours into the new year and they're already pushing us to the limit… hooray…
“I lived to find my own battle and to attain my own goals… I was ready to do anything. But that battle has ended today. I will not regret my actions, no matter what punishment is meted out to me.” Silver (Pokémon Special Chapter 180)

Rider

Postby Rider » January 2nd, 2017, 6:37 pm

Falneou17 wrote:Not even forty-eight hours into the new year and they're already pushing us to the limit… hooray…

That...doesn't sound fun, to say the least...
“I used it only because I trusted my Pokémon!! Because I know Cacturne, MY Cacturne would not hit the Pokéball… I may be weak, but I trust my Pokémon to be strong!!” Wally

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 3rd, 2017, 10:10 am

Rider wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:Not even forty-eight hours into the new year and they're already pushing us to the limit… hooray…

It sounds worse than it actually is, but… being active academically for the entirety of the day when you're used to three-and-a-half-hour school days is quite a big jump… especially right after a holiday…
“I lived to find my own battle and to attain my own goals… I was ready to do anything. But that battle has ended today. I will not regret my actions, no matter what punishment is meted out to me.” Silver (Pokémon Special Chapter 180)

Rider

Postby Rider » January 3rd, 2017, 10:24 am

Falneou17 wrote:
Rider wrote:

It sounds worse than it actually is, but… being active academically for the entirety of the day when you're used to three-and-a-half-hour school days is quite a big jump… especially right after a holiday…

Ah yeah, holidays really dull my academic "senses" a fair bit. It's always hard to jump back, but I'm sure you'll be fine! Good luck!

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 3rd, 2017, 10:39 am

Rider wrote:
Falneou17 wrote:
Rider wrote:

Ah yeah, holidays really dull my academic "senses" a fair bit. It's always hard to jump back, but I'm sure you'll be fine! Good luck!

Thanks :) the good part is that we are free to leave if we finish early, so I actually left quite early today :lol:

i am serperior

Postby i am serperior » January 7th, 2017, 1:31 pm

I updated my avatar again and I just made an account on serebii forums
Frieza: would be most salubrious. sorbet: I'm not sure I know that word sir. frieza: it's mean "beneficial to a person health and well being".

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 13th, 2017, 12:07 pm

I slept more than three hours today! Hooray! That's more than twice the average since last Friday… I knew I was busy but wow…

Also, yeah, I'm back :D

LightZephyr

Postby LightZephyr » January 14th, 2017, 7:45 am

That is not something to be proud of, Fal :P … were you not the one who kept insisting for us to get enough sleep? I hope you rested up well…
"If you have the will to follow through with your beliefs, the results will follow naturally." - Shirai Kuroko

Falneou17

Postby Falneou17 » January 15th, 2017, 5:28 am

Fair enough :lol:

Oh well, back to writing fourteen different stories…

Return to “Everything Else”